At The Podiatry Center, our mission is to offer high-quality podiatry care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our podiatrist in Bethesda, MD and Springfield, VA is happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our patients and employees are of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and comfortable experience when you visit our offices.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your safety and health is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help your foot and ankle pain with an enhanced focus on your well-being. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your health and comfort.
At your next visit to our podiatry offices, please note the following:
- We are strictly following the CDC, WHO, federal & state guidelines
- If you or any member of your family has been recently ill (fever of 100.4 or greater, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath), please reschedule your appointment
- If you or a family member has had direct or indirect contact with someone who has traveled to one of the CDC Level 3 countries within the past 14 days, please let us know and call to reschedule your appointment
- Except for our youngest patients & for initial consultations, we will ask that the patient is the only member of the family to come back to the treatment area & that other family members wait in the car if possible or in the waiting room
- If in the waiting room, please try to keep 6-10 ft from other people at all times
Contact Our Podiatrist in Bethesda, MD & Springfield, VA Today!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue helping people live their lives free from foot and ankle pain! Please contact us at either number below with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to podiatry, feel free to contact The Podiatry Center by clicking here or by calling 240-232-2563.